Block Management Services
As experienced managing agents, we have an extensive client base in West Sussex. Our clients include both freeholders and management companies, and we believe that, as Chartered Surveyors, our management service has a technical strength which some of our competitors cannot offer.
We can provide every aspect of property management, including:
- Preparation/administration of ground rent and service charge demands
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets
- Provision of annual income/expenditure reports
- Dealing with maintenance obligations
- Advice on compliance with statutory obligations
- Section 20 Consultation procedures
- Attendance at AGM and Directors meetings
- Calculation and arrangement of buildings insurance
- Fire, Asbestos and Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Company Secretary and Companies House matters
Broadbridge Heath Mews
A small block comprising 4 flats and a shop unit.
A large development of 45 one and two bedroom flats, built by O’Brien Homes in Windmill Court, Crawley.
A development of 32 studio flats in Broadfield, Crawley, built by Wimpeys.
A modern block of 9 apartments in Brewer Road, Crawley.
A small, modern development of 10 apartments in Tinsley Lane, Crawley, built by Albany Homes Southern Limited.
A modern development of 12 flats and 2 cottages in Three Bridges Road, Crawley.
A small development of 6 flats in Crawley Road, Horsham.
Another development of 24 studio flats built by Wimpeys in Broadfield, Crawley.
St Georges Court
A large development of 48 flats, built by John Mowlem Homes in Longmere Road, Crawley.
A modern, small development opposite Horsham Park, comprising 18 purpose-built apartments and garages.
A small development of 14 one bedroom maisonettes in Broadbridge Heath.